Degree qualified Forensic Scientist with majors in Forensic Chemistry and Criminology from Deakin University, Waurn Ponds. As part of my degree I completed placement at the Victorian Forensic Services Centre in the Fire and Explosion Unit. During that time, I analyzed the resistance to accelerant vapour loss from fire debris evidence collection systems using an Agilent Gas Chromatograph – Mass Spectrometer (GC-MS).
Since working with TCA I have completed training in America with the National Association of Fire Investigators. I received qualifications as a Certified Fire and Explosive Investigator and a Certified Vehicle Fire Investigator.
- Member of CFA Red Cliffs.
- Placement at Victorian Police Forensic Services Centre with their Fire and Explosion Unit.
- Fire Investigation throughout Victoria, including houses and home appliances, motor vehicles and farm machinery.
- Bachelor of Forensic Science
- NAFI Certified Fire and Explosive Investigator
- NAFI Certified Vehicle Fire Investigator
- Member, NAFI, 22510-12998v
- Member, IAAI, 1315914
- Member, ANZFSS (not yet confirmed)
- Member, VAFI (not yet confirmed)
- B, Axedale: House Fire in Regional Victoria.
- Airstream Holdings: Exhaust duct fire, multi-tenanted commercial premises.
- Faceys Nursery: Melex golf car fire.