Penultimate year undergrad in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Hons) at RMIT University.
As an Intern at TCA I don’t work on designing Electrical/ Electronic systems instead I work on critically analysing systems and researching as to why systems fail. Using this knowledge I can then design systems which are safer and more resilient to threats posed by the environment it operates in.
Areas of Interest
- Effects of Solar PV on the LV grid.
- Automotive Electronics (ECU) design and improving efficiency.
- PLC system design and Implementation.
- Update pending
- BEng (Hons)(Electrical and Electronics) RMIT University Melbourne
- Golden Key International Honour Society Mem ID : 15555788 (Membership granted by invitation only to the top 15% of high achieving students in their respective discipline).
- Engineers Australia